The modular BioGill Tower wastewater treatment bioreactor from Bacterial Logistics is designed to fit into any-size system and achieve aerobic and anaerobic processes at the same time in the same unit. Nano-ceramic media known as gills supply billions of attachment sites for the microbes. Arranged in suspended vertical loops, each gill is folded over a support, creating two distinct sides — one in contact with the water and the other in contact with the air. Wastewater is gravity-fed down and through the gills. Microbes populate the gills and colonize into a biofilm, feeding off nutrients in the liquid stream on one side while drawing oxygen from the other. 802/735-2557; www.biogill.com.
- Pipeline Inspection Pro Trusts Rugged Hot-Spot Pipe Locator
- Easy-To-Use Hot-Spot Locator Boasts Pinpoint Perfection
- Tackle Tough Jobs With Long-Distance, Clog-Busting Power
- Lightweight Tool Clears Clogged Drains Fast Without Using a Snake
- Water Ram Provides Miracle Cure to Church Plagued By Clogged Drains