The CT601 crawler from Cobra Technologies from Trio Vision proves a transporter doesn’t need to be large and heavy to be durable. Its brass construction makes it a hardy performer for its size, without adding undue weight. It can be configured with a powered camera lift and accessory wheels, making the system capable of inspecting 30+ inch lines. It can be paired with the Cobra PTZ Version 9 Camera, which is rated from 6 to 48 inches. 800/443-3761; www.cobratec.com.
- Pipeline Inspection Pro Trusts Rugged Hot-Spot Pipe Locator
- Easy-To-Use Hot-Spot Locator Boasts Pinpoint Perfection
- Tackle Tough Jobs With Long-Distance, Clog-Busting Power
- Lightweight Tool Clears Clogged Drains Fast Without Using a Snake
- Water Ram Provides Miracle Cure to Church Plagued By Clogged Drains