The 64 HD Series pump from Zoeller Engineered Products is for commercial, municipal and industrial applications. Its motor is designed with finned castings for heat dissipation, and oil-filled housings and non-overloading windings enable the motor to maintain a low operating temperature when facing harsh conditions. The pump is available in 25 to 60 bhp, with 4- and 6-inch discharge units, and 3 1/8- or 4-inch spherical passing capability. An inverter-duty motor is offered as an option. 800/928-7867; www.zoellerengprod.com.
- Pipeline Inspection Pro Trusts Rugged Hot-Spot Pipe Locator
- Easy-To-Use Hot-Spot Locator Boasts Pinpoint Perfection
- Tackle Tough Jobs With Long-Distance, Clog-Busting Power
- Lightweight Tool Clears Clogged Drains Fast Without Using a Snake
- Water Ram Provides Miracle Cure to Church Plagued By Clogged Drains