The Model 3560 from Cat Pumps is a high-pressure water pump with two performance ratings: 25 gpm at 3,000 psi or 20 gpm at 4,000 psi. It is ideal for equipment operating in high-duty cycle/remote applications, such as hydroexcavating and jetting. This pump can be direct-driven hydraulically or pulley driven from a motor or engine. V-packings and low-pressure seals are completely lubricated and cooled, increasing pump life. No external oilers are required. The wet-end is easily serviced without entering the crankcase. A 316SS discharge manifold is optimal for hydroexcavating and other high-duty cycle applications. 763/780-5440; www.catpumps.com; Booth 2129.
- Pipeline Inspection Pro Trusts Rugged Hot-Spot Pipe Locator
- Easy-To-Use Hot-Spot Locator Boasts Pinpoint Perfection
- Tackle Tough Jobs With Long-Distance, Clog-Busting Power
- Lightweight Tool Clears Clogged Drains Fast Without Using a Snake
- Water Ram Provides Miracle Cure to Church Plagued By Clogged Drains