N700 Series reels from Hannay Reels are versatile reels used for pneumatic tools, water, high-pressure uses, lubrication, air, steam and general industrial applications. The standard N Series has a narrow frame to handle 1/4- through 1/2-inch I.D. hose, and a compact mounting base to be mounted on trucks, trailers and walls. These reels have four-way roller assembly, nonsparking ratchet assembly and declutching arbor to prevent damage from reverse winding. The standard inlet has a 90-degree balanced pressure swivel joint with 1/2-inch female NPT threads, and the standard outlet has 1/2-inch female NPT threads. 877/467-3357; www.hannay.com; Booth 2810.
- Pipeline Inspection Pro Trusts Rugged Hot-Spot Pipe Locator
- Easy-To-Use Hot-Spot Locator Boasts Pinpoint Perfection
- Tackle Tough Jobs With Long-Distance, Clog-Busting Power
- Lightweight Tool Clears Clogged Drains Fast Without Using a Snake
- Water Ram Provides Miracle Cure to Church Plagued By Clogged Drains