The R35Z-9A zero-tail swing excavator from Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas is powered by a 23.7 hp Yanmar engine. Its maximum digging depth is 10 feet 3 inches, and bucket breakout force is 6,900 ft-lbs. With a standard canopy, the unit has an operating weight of 7,800 pounds. It’s also available with a cab. Standard bucket capacity is 0.14 cubic yards. It includes a thumb bracket, large dozer blade, hydraulic quick-coupler, attachment-ready auxiliary piping and auto two-speed function. Its boom swing enables the operator to offset the boom 75 degrees left and 50 degrees right, enabling close work alongside foundations and in congested areas. 877/509-2254; www.hceamericas.com; Booth K345.
- Pipeline Inspection Pro Trusts Rugged Hot-Spot Pipe Locator
- Easy-To-Use Hot-Spot Locator Boasts Pinpoint Perfection
- Tackle Tough Jobs With Long-Distance, Clog-Busting Power
- Lightweight Tool Clears Clogged Drains Fast Without Using a Snake
- Water Ram Provides Miracle Cure to Church Plagued By Clogged Drains