Series HD70000 hose reels from Reelcraft are designed to accommodate up to 100 feet of 3/8-inch or 75 feet of 1/2-inch I.D. hose. The heavy-duty base design, all steel construction and a baked-on powder-coat finish combine to produce a rugged, corrosion-resistant product. A redesigned latching mechanism provides longer service life of the latch components. The containerized drive spring offers safer and easier handling during maintenance. Two sealed ball bearings produce a smoother spool rotation and easier operation. The guide arm adjusts to seven positions for various mounting locations and applications. 800/444-3134; www.reelcraft.com; Booth 2339.
- Pipeline Inspection Pro Trusts Rugged Hot-Spot Pipe Locator
- Easy-To-Use Hot-Spot Locator Boasts Pinpoint Perfection
- Tackle Tough Jobs With Long-Distance, Clog-Busting Power
- Lightweight Tool Clears Clogged Drains Fast Without Using a Snake
- Water Ram Provides Miracle Cure to Church Plagued By Clogged Drains