The VACMASTERS System 6000 is the first air-vacuum excavation system with the power to trench as well as pothole. It is designed from the ground up to lower costs, reduce injuries and eliminate damage claims. The system uses supersonic air to penetrate, expand and explode the soil from within, while keeping it dry for easy vacuuming and quick backfilling. In turn, this will also increase revenues and profitability by doing more work in less time. 800/466-7825; www.vacmasters.com; Booth K222.
- Pipeline Inspection Pro Trusts Rugged Hot-Spot Pipe Locator
- Easy-To-Use Hot-Spot Locator Boasts Pinpoint Perfection
- Tackle Tough Jobs With Long-Distance, Clog-Busting Power
- Lightweight Tool Clears Clogged Drains Fast Without Using a Snake
- Water Ram Provides Miracle Cure to Church Plagued By Clogged Drains