The air-only version of the HXX Paradigm vacuum excavator from Vactor Manufacturing is equipped with the choice of air compressor rated at 185 cfm at 150 psi or 300 cfm at 250 psi. It can also be configured with several different water system configurations, including a wash-down system rated for 4 gpm at 2,500 psi equipped with a 100-gallon water tank, or a hydroexcavation system rated for 8 gpm at 2,500 psi equipped with a 300-gallon water tank. 800/627-3171; www.vactor.com; Booth 4906.
- Pipeline Inspection Pro Trusts Rugged Hot-Spot Pipe Locator
- Easy-To-Use Hot-Spot Locator Boasts Pinpoint Perfection
- Tackle Tough Jobs With Long-Distance, Clog-Busting Power
- Lightweight Tool Clears Clogged Drains Fast Without Using a Snake
- Water Ram Provides Miracle Cure to Church Plagued By Clogged Drains