Using low-lead brass fittings in supply pipes (service lines) is essential to the integrity and purity of tap water. As most service lines are located beneath a street, a simple and low-cost method of eliminating lead is to use low-lead brass fittings in the service lines. This new white paper from Mueller Co. discusses the need for low-lead service fittings, reviews the terms “no lead,” “low lead” and “lead-free,” and examines some of the principal protection choices for water service pipeline systems.
- Pipeline Inspection Pro Trusts Rugged Hot-Spot Pipe Locator
- Easy-To-Use Hot-Spot Locator Boasts Pinpoint Perfection
- Tackle Tough Jobs With Long-Distance, Clog-Busting Power
- Lightweight Tool Clears Clogged Drains Fast Without Using a Snake
- Water Ram Provides Miracle Cure to Church Plagued By Clogged Drains